Organization : Verizon
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA
Experience : 0 – 2 years
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.verizon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Verizon Enterprise Solutions is a division of Verizon Communications based in Basking Ridge, New Jersey that provides services and products for Verizon’s business and government clients around the world. It was formed as Verizon Business in January 2006 and relaunched as Verizon Enterprise Solutions on January 1, 2012. Since April 2014 its president is Chris Formant.
* The primary responsibility of this person is to develop various features of our VMS product.
* This person will be involved in the complete lifecycle from analyzing requirements to product development to deployment. The responsibilities also include maintenance and life cycle support for the product.
* Will be involved in code review and requirements gathering for the modules involved in VMS project.
Coordinate with the testers and fix the reported bugs.
* Taking responsibility for the developing module and provide accurate development status.
* Understand Verizon release process, product life cycle and fit the system testing within the release timelines.
* Ability to work as a very good team member and share resources, work content to meet common team goals
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have good inter personnel skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels.
* Candidate should have solid understanding of the software development lifecycle.
* Candidate should have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Candidate must have ability to work on multiple complex tasks simultaneously.
* Candidate must have demonstrated ability to work in a deadline driven project environment.
* Candidate sould have development of modules using C,C++ and HTML technologies
>>>>MORE DETAILS CLICK HERE<<<<