Organization : Verizon
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.verizon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Verizon Enterprise Solutions is a division of Verizon Communications based in Basking Ridge, New Jersey that provides services and products for Verizon’s business and government clients around the world. It was formed as Verizon Business in January 2006 and relaunched as Verizon Enterprise Solutions on January 1, 2012. Since April 2014 its president is Chris Formant.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Having experience in Project management will be an advantage
* Should have knowledge in Infrastructure Procurement/Provisioning process of an Organization
* Must have knowledge on Agile-Scrum methodologies
* Should assess threats, risks and vulnerabilities from emerging security trends in the industry
* Must have the capability of managing Infrastructure Projects for the VZ Cloud Platform services supported Portfolio data centers
* Must be able to interface with clients, development teams and executives to plan, track and oversee new projects from inception through implementation
* Should lead status meetings with cross functional teams and manage and maintain project plans
* Must be force multiplier, fostering communications and managing expectations
* Should be able to facilitate critical Initiatives including CIO/VP escalated projects, Strategic Initiatives like Tech Refresh, Data center consolidation/Virtualization etc
* Should be able to deliver a high level of Customer Service through a positive Customer focused attitude.
* Must identify and lead service improvement and cost reduction/efficiency initiatives.
* Should need to work only in US timings
* Should have good communication skills.
* Must have good management and documentation, & multi-tasking skills as it involves communication and coordination with various engineering teams in US
* Must have knowledge of Identity and Access Management