Organization : Verizon
Job Role : Tech End User Support
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.verizon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Verizon Enterprise Solutions is a division of Verizon Communications based in Basking Ridge, New Jersey that provides services and products for Verizon’s business and government clients around the world. It was formed as Verizon Business in January 2006 and relaunched as Verizon Enterprise Solutions on January 1, 2012. Since April 2014 its president is Chris Formant.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must possess strong technical and ITHD process knowledge and must have essential skill such as Communication, Presentation, Management, Interpersonal and Problem Solving skills.
* Should be able to supervise and lead energetic teams comprising Call taking agents, build strong and diverse teams by actively managing talent, and supporting the performance and development of direct reports by:
* Must be setting and communicating objectives and priorities and providing ongoing direction.
* Should complete all required performance documents and conducting associated performance discussions (performance agreement/objectives, mid-year review, year-end review) by required deadlines.
* Must be providing ongoing performance feedback, coaching, training and development.
* Should be taking appropriate performance improvement action or administering appropriate discipline when employees do not meet performance standards or expectations.
* Must be motivating and assisting agents to keep them involved with work through providing timely recognition and a regular one on one sessions.
* Should support the delivery of Customer Satisfaction rating through timely and accurate Customer Satisfaction survey administration and by managing customer escalations.
* Must be monitoring and managing shift schedules, adherences, absences, tardy and attrition.
* Should perform Weekly/Daily Reporting and review of performance with Managers
* Must have good communication skills
* Should have good knowledge of the change management process and procedures
* Must have knowledge in handling CMD Bridges
* Must be willing to work in rotational shifts.