Organization : Verizon
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.verizon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Verizon Enterprise Solutions is a division of Verizon Communications based in Basking Ridge, New Jersey that provides services and products for Verizon’s business and government clients around the world. It was formed as Verizon Business in January 2006 and relaunched as Verizon Enterprise Solutions on January 1, 2012. Since April 2014 its president is Chris Formant.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have basic understanding of multiple OS skills – Windows, Unix, Linux
* Must provide first tier operations support and problem resolution for mission critical systems.
* Should be able to maintain high availability and provide operational services for the Open Systems Operations environment.
* With the use of standard monitoring tools, systems, applications, and data center facility exceptions or abnormal events are investigated; assessed for severity and managed accordingly.
* Should perform surveillance and initiates incident management for all Verizon Tier 1 Data Center.
* Should adhere to highly disciplined processes of reducing customer down time and a change management process that follows documented procedures and guidelines to schedule, implement, verify, and close change activity records within the allotted change window.
* Must have good knowledge of Open Systems, networking principles, functions and processes are necessary.
* Must have good Problem Solving & Troubleshooting skills
* Must have good understanding of the open systems environment
* Should have good knowledge of datacenter operations
* Must have good communication skills
* Should have good knowledge of the change management process and procedures
* Must have knowledge in handling CMD Bridges
* Must be willing to work in rotational shifts.