|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Education||BE/B Tech/M Sc|
Verizon Enterprise Solutions is a division of Verizon Communications based in Basking Ridge, New Jersey that provides services and products for Verizon’s business and government clients around the world. It was formed as Verizon Business in January 2006 and relaunched as Verizon Enterprise Solutions on January 1, 2012. Since April 2014 its president is Chris Formant.
- Should posses Graduation like BE/B Tech/M Sc from a recognised uniersity
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be creating quotes and orders for Moves, Adds, and Changes, and Disconnects (MACD) as well as GID/RFP requests for Verizon Enterprise customers on various products like PIP, Access, CPE, VOIP etc
- Should work with other GSAT teams, Account/ Pricing/ GlobaLink/Legal/Compliance/Financing team, and as a product Managers to ensure all being quoted properly and in timely manner
- Should ecalate on other parties in case of not meeting their KPI/SLA
- Must proactively inform the requestor about risks and issues on the Quote/Order
- Should provide regular update/status on the request
- Must track progress and report day-to-day activity and statuses
- Should escalate issues that might put the request in jeopardy of missing the deadline
- Must engage with Verizon Customers to gather quote and/or order information
- Should engage with Verizon Sales and/or Partners to gather quote and/or order information.
- Should be responsible for the quality and accuracy of all quotes and/orders delivered.
- Must be responsible to meet the Sales/Customer SLO for each quote/order.
- Must have good knowledge in MS Office
- Should possess excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must have knowledge of all products and/or solutions offered in VRD/Non-VRD is a plus
- Working in shifts is mandatory
- Must possess professional telephone and email manners
- Should be able to perform under pressure to meet deadlines
- Must have strong customer service focus
- Should possess basic networking knowledge like TCP/IP, OSI layers, LAN, WAN, MLAN etc
- Exposure to Telecom industry is a plus
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com