Organization : Verizon
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.5 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.verizon.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Verizon Enterprise Solutions is a division of Verizon Communications based in Basking Ridge, New Jersey that provides services and products for Verizon’s business and government clients around the world. It was formed as Verizon Business in January 2006 and relaunched as Verizon Enterprise Solutions on January 1, 2012. Since April 2014 its president is Chris Formant.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have in-depth understanding of web application development, Object-oriented software design and principles.
* Candidate should have the knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture.
* Must have strong experience in ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Java Script and Jquery.
* Should have strong experience in developing REST APIs.
* Must have knowledge on AngularJS development.
* Should have knowledge in mobile applications development in Android and iOS.
* Must have understanding of Java development technologies and Unix operating systems is an added advantage.
* Should have understanding of cloud infrastructure.
* Must be proficient in database SQL Server.
* Should have strong design, coding and debugging skills.
* Should have strong understanding of client side technologies like Bootstrap, HTML5 and CSS3.
* Should have strong knowledge in Web Services (REST , SOAP).
* Must have solid understanding of the software development life cycle.
* Must have good understanding of Agile methodologies and DevOps practices.
* Should effectively collaborate and communicate with others.
* Must have understanding of emerging technologies, standards, and best practices of Microsoft development.
* Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Should have strong communication, literacy, and comprehension skills.