Organization : Vestas
Job Role : Trainee Engineer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 4.5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Vestas Wind Systems A/S is a Danish manufacturer, seller, installer, and servicer of wind turbines. It was founded in 1945, and as of 2013, it is the largest wind turbine company in the world.The company operates manufacturing plants in Denmark, Germany, India, Italy, Romania, the United Kingdom, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Australia, China, and the United States, and employs more than 21,000 people globally
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have certification in different levels of foreign languages like German, Spanish, French and Chinese
* Must have fluent and clear in written and spoken English.
* Must have structured, systematic, goal orientated and quality conscious
* Should be flexible to work in a dynamic and changing organization.
* Must be willing to work under different time shifts
* Must wind and Site evaluation is a critical step in the Wind Power Plant sales process for Vestas.
* This position plays a key role in identifying and quantifying technical risks of wind power projects, and generating and capturing value through innovative customized technical solutions.
* This is your opportunity to work with a global specialist who will offer industry leading training and technology within a flexible working environment.
* Should be responsible from Wind & Site supporting phase in the sales process.
* Should be on the value adding high quality statistical analysis as well as project layout design, load assessments, and associated customer support.
* Must perform wind data statistical analyses, and determine of wind resource for sites.
* Should develop indicative site layouts with available information’s on-site restrictions.
* Must have preliminary and indicative load assessments.
* Must be reporting the preliminary analysis results.