Organization : Videojet Technologies
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : B Tech/BE/MCA/B Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.videojet.in
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Skills Required : Linux/Unix/Android Tools
Since its beginnings in the 1960’s as a division of the A.B. Dick Company through to Videojet’s status today, there have been over 44 years of innovation, development, manufacturing and sales of high quality coding and marking equipment and supplies. Known today as Videojet Technologies Inc., the company provides the right coding and marking solution through the broadest range of technologies, and is committed to providing quality equipment, supplies, and service designed to perform with maximum reliability, efficiency, ease of operation and little maintenance. Videojet large and small character inkjet printers, laser coding systems, thermal transfer printers and labelling equipment apply variable data such as best-by dates, production date, lot number and operator information, as well as linear and 2D bar codes onto virtually every possible product packaging, shipping container or pallet.
* Videojet is currently seeking a Software Engineer, Cross-Platform Software to join our R&D team in Bangalore – India.
* You will be responsible for supporting the Cross platform development team. Work with the global development team to ensure bug free product.
* Feature Development, Enhancement and maintenance of XP (Cross-platform) Software
* Continuous software integration with configuration management, software build and release
* Software integration and release management for distributed embedded systems
* Fortnightly and weekly builds and releases with deployment and installation tools
* Functional and integration testing with test automation.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/B Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have knowledge or experience in Embedded Software product development using C++, Windows CE, Linux/UNIX, Android, QNX, etc.
* Candidate must have good analytical skills
* Candidate must be self-initiative to learn new technologies
* Candidate must have good knowledge of object oriented (OOPS) concepts and design patterns
* Candidate must have ability to work as part of a global team with good communication skills (written and spoken English).
* Candidate should have good trouble shooting skills.