Vijaya Bank is a public sector bank with its corporate office in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It is one of the nationalized banks in India. The bank offers a wide range of financial products and services to customers through its various delivery channels. The bank has a network of 2031 branches (as of March 2017) throughout the country and over 4000 customer touch points including 2001 ATMs. Vijaya Bank was established by a group of farmers led by A. B. Shetty on 23 October 1931 in Mangaluru in Dakshina Kannada District of Karnataka State. Since it was established on the auspicious Vijayadashami Day, it was named Vijaya Bank. Vijaya Bank is now recruiting freshers as clerks with the required educational qualifications and this post provides the information regarding the list of vacancies, pay scale, selection process etc. All interested and eligible candidates can check for the eligibility criteria and apply before 27th April 2018.
List Of Vacancies: 10
* Must have completed any graduation or its equivalent from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
Must have minimum age limit of 18 Years and maximum age limit of 28 Years as on 01-03-2018 and age relaxation is applicable as per government policy
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 11,765-31,540/- Per Month
* Probation period of Six month will be given for candidates.
* Selection will be made on the basis of field trials. Call Letter for this purpose will be issued to only short-listed applicants.
* For General & OBC Candidates – Rs 300/-
* For SC/ST Candidates – Rs 50/-
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 12 April 2018 to 27 April 2018.After successfully submitted send a print out of application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 4 May 2018.
The Deputy General Manager-HRD
Vijaya Bank, Head Office
#41/2, Trinity Circle, M.G. Road