Organization : Virtusa
Job Role : Quality Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Virtusa Consulting Services Pvt Ltd Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ: VRTU) is a publicly-traded global information technology (IT) services company providing a broad range of IT services, including IT consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Our Service offerings span business and technology consulting, application services, systems integration, product engineering, custom software development, maintenance, re-engineering, quality assurance, independent testing services, and IT infrastructure services.Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Massachusetts, we have offices and technology centers throughout the United States, Europe and Asia.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 70% through out academics.
* Should have knowledge on Software Quality Assurance, Functional Testing, Automated Testing, Performance Testing, Security Testing
* Must have sound knowledge of Computer Science/Engineering fundamentals
* Should have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Must have good interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) and team working skills
* Should have knowledge on risk mitigation – Ability to realize and escalate important issues
* Must have understanding the full software engineering life cycle
* Must have basic knowledge of UML
* Must have understanding of at least one related set of technologies & awareness of technical trends
* Should have ability to estimate effort on assigned tasks.
* Should understand user requirements by studying the requirement document and soliciting further clarifications as needed
* Should create/update test cases according to identified scope
* Must create/update additional documents such as traceability matrices
* Should run test cases and report defects
* Must provide accurate and timely data to be used for test plans, estimates and metrics