Organization : Virtusa
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3.3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Virtusa Consulting Services Pvt Ltd Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ: VRTU) is a publicly-traded global information technology (IT) services company providing a broad range of IT services, including IT consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Our Service offerings span business and technology consulting, application services, systems integration, product engineering, custom software development, maintenance, re-engineering, quality assurance, independent testing services, and IT infrastructure services.Founded in 1996 and headquartered in Massachusetts, we have offices and technology centers throughout the United States, Europe and Asia.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should focus on tactical development and implementation.
* Must have ability to meet SLAs with expected quality standards.
* Should excellent ability to incorporate software development best practices.
* Must be capable of producing reasonable work estimates.
* Should ability to identify and promptly escalate scope creep.
* Must have ability to understand productivity measures and support senior members in improving productivity.
* Should have ability to use all business applications (Chorus, ERA, vPoint, HeaRt, Pulse, Star
* Must support senior members of the Project team in various Project Management activities.
* Should support senior members of the Project team in technical challenges outside the Scope of Work.
* Must have programming, scripting, analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting
* Should have knowledge on object oriented concepts, Database concepts, JAVA/EE, Spring, Hibernate, Jscript,Junit
* Must have sound knowledge of Computer Science/Engineering fundamentals
* Should have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Must have good interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal) and team working
* Must have risk mitigation – Ability to realize and escalate important issues
* Should have clear understanding of Object Oriented Concepts and their application
* Should have understanding of how to write code, based on reasonable algorithms
* Must have clear understanding of RDBMS concepts.
* Should have understanding the full software engineering life cycle
* Must have basic knowledge of UML
* Should have understanding of at least one related set of technologies & awareness of technical trends
* Must have good ability to comprehend and adhere to coding standards