Organization : Vlocity
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Vlocity is the primary industry Cloud program organization to provide multiple enterprise-unique applications on the Salesforce1 Platform. Vlocity enterprise Cloud Apps are contemporary cloud and cellular software options that embed deep industry-distinctive functionality, nice practices and trade approaches. Our company is led by means of executives and founders who helped build successful firms together with Salesforce, NetSuite, Veeva, Guidewire, Siebel techniques and Oracle.
* Designing and developing object-oriented code in Java and web applications
* Design and implement overhead, scalability, stability, and stress tests using industry standard tools.
* Develop and enhance existing tools and processes for monitoring and measuring our application performance in production and sandbox environments.
* Identify test cases and map them to performance/system/integration requirements for appropriate testing coverage.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have experience with performance testing and analysis.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Must have hands on experience with Java and Object-Oriented programming.
* Should partner with technical teams to recommend and support remediating bottlenecks.
* Must be able to establish verifiable performance benchmarks for core and system components.
* Must have experience with writing Web Performance Test Scripts and API web service Test Scripts
* Must have excels of knowledge in a highly collaborative work environment.
* Must have strong experience with performance test tools ( JMeter / Gatling) experience desired.
* Must have good understanding of the network protocol stack, TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS.
* Should have experience with SQL query plan analysis/tuning, contention/locking analysis and tuning
* Must have experience with Test automation frameworks and Open source tools like Jenkins , Git etc.
* Should have strong knowledge of Unix/Linux internals, Java and J2EE.
* Must have experience in developing your own testing tools to facilitate performance testing is a plus
* Having knowledge of AngularJS is a plus.
* Should have good communication skills.