Organization : VMware
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
At VMware, our people transform the impossible into the essential. We challenge the status quo by inventing better ways of doing things. Our culture is one of possibilities. Where everyone is empowered to achieve success on their own terms. And together, we are shaping the future of business in a digital world. VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be highly competent in technical background about data center infrastructure, Server hardware and architecture, operating systems, Desktop deployments, system administration and/or technical architecture.
* Must have good written and verbal Communication Skills in English
* Must be adaptable and progressive learner
* Should have ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
* Must have accomplished communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact and communicate
* Must have knowledge of VMWARE Technology and Products
* Must have Certification in Networking (CCNE) or VMware (VCP 4 or VCP 5 certification)
* Should works closely with IT DC Ops lead and team within APAC to understand and manage Day to Day Activities of Data Center and LAB within VMWARE.
* Must have addition, this role proactively learns and understand Data Center and IT infrastructure technologies with VMware platform adoption and standardization.
* Must be driving relationships at every level with internal customers.
* Should work for the global leader in cloud infrastructure and virtualization solutions.
* Must write Automation Test and code coverage activities.
* Should identify Positive, Negative, Security, Stress, Interoperability tests from Product Request Doc and Functional Spec and create a test Plan.
* Must design, implement, execute and maintain tests using JAVA
* Should analyze and report test results.
* Must troubleshoot and Identify issues in the product.
* Should file bug and follow up on the bug until a resolution is reached.
* Must attend Engineering meetings and identify gaps in existing tests.
* Must continuously improve the QA test coverage by adding more tests.
* Should develop innovative ideas and solutions for projects.
* Must own a feature end-to-end and demonstrate expertise in given feature area.
* Should work collaboratively across other teams.
* Must have familiarity with VMware products: Virtual Center Server, ESX
*Should have familiarity with REST, WSDL, SOAP, XML
* Must have knowledge on Test Automation Framework.
* Familiarity in Eclipse, Perforce, Review Board, Bugzilla.
* Must perform Test automation using JUnit
* Should perform linux & Windows system administration
* Must have good communications skills (verbal & written) in English
* Must have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills