Organization : Vodafone
Job Role : Network Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/ME
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.vodafone.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Vodafone come a long way since making the first ever mobile call in the UK on 1 January 1985. Today, more than 400 million customers around the world choose us to look after their communications needs. In 30 years, a small mobile operator in Newbury has grown into a global business and one of the most valuable brands in the world. We now operate in around 30 countries and partner with networks in over 50 more.
* Monitoring of the customer network
* Initial diagnosis of faults
* Notifying the customer and internal stakeholders of the fault and the impact to the network
* Individual contributor but has to work as a team member.
* The role holder has to work on innovating the BAU functions/roles on how best to improve the same.
* No Direct Reports, No People Management Responsibilities
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/ME from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be creating trouble tickets for investigation by other teams
* Should have interaction with other Technical and Incident Management teams in C&W
* Should also have interaction with the customer help desk and key IT contacts.
* Must be able to work in rotational shifts.
* Should have ability to communicate with customer’s across varying geographies,
* Must have very good Command over English (Written and Spoken).
* Should have ability to work with multiple teams to co-ordinate and achieve a common goal.
* Must have basic Networking Knowledge (Exposure to Cisco networking preferable)
* Should have working knowledge of desktop applications (Windows operating systems, internet browsers, office and mail applications)
* Should have good methodical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Must be good at self-learning and quick learner
* It would be desirable if you have Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) certification,One year experience in a Managed Service Organization