Organization : Vodafone
Job Role : Graduate Trainee
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/M Sc/MCA
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 4 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.vodafone.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Vodafone come a long way since making the first ever mobile call in the UK on 1 January 1985. Today, more than 400 million customers around the world choose us to look after their communications needs. In 30 years, a small mobile operator in Newbury has grown into a global business and one of the most valuable brands in the world. We now operate in around 30 countries and partner with networks in over 50 more.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be able to add more resources at the entry level and improve on experienced hiring.
* Must have excellent communication skills.
* Must have highlight accountabilities and KPIs for the requisitioned role, which could include (but not limited to).
* Must provide Typical outputs (Key deliverables & KPIs expected from the role holder)
* Must impact on Business (How would the role holder impact/scale of influence Business decisions – strategic/operational)
* Must interface with Customers, Suppliers & Third parties (Internal and external stakeholder interactions expected of this role )
* Leadership & Teamwork (Leadership Direction and accountabilities towards the Team)
* Must have innovation & Change (Expectations from this role in driving innovation and change)
* Must be a effective communicator who can built relationship both within and outside the project team Information required for banding / grading Note
* The content of this page is not part of the role profile. Please make sure that all relevant accountabilities, competencies, knowledge and experience are included in the role profile Topic Please describe Scale of influence across organization (H,M or L and description e.g. direct and indirect interfaces across markets / levels etc.)
* Must be responsible for governance definition and implementation betweenseveral Vodafone organizations/ operating companies and external providers Strategic elements of role (H, M or L and description e.g. long term roadmaps / priorities / decision making etc.
* Should versus day-to-day operational activities) M – responsible for key transformation strategic project Operational account abilityand impact on service to customers (H, M or L and description e.g. level of influence on customer experience, management of large operational teams etc) H
* Must accountable for ensuring that delivery projects successfully deliver into operational use Impact of risks managed by role on Vodafone.