Organization : Volvo
Job Role : Associate Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : 0 – 1 Years
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.volvo.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The Volvo Group is a Swedish multinational manufacturing company headquartered in Gothen burg. While its core activity is the production, distribution and sale of trucks, buses and construction equipment, Volvo also supplies marine and industrial drive systems and financial services. Although the two firms are still often conflated, Volvo Cars, also based in Gothen burg, has been a totally separate company since it was sold off in 1999. The companies still share the Volvo logo and co-operate in running the Volvo Museum.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be testing ECU’s and electronic network of a truck – Validate as per the test strategy.
* Should prepare the test plan as per the test strategy to ensure coverage of all functionalities.
* Must assist in identifying test automation areas to the project team.
* Must execute the test cases on the electronic network/ECU/component and review the test data in order to verify the safety and control features of the truck.
* Should identify test cases as per the test strategy to cover all functionalities.
* Must review the specification to make sure that the requirements are testable.
* Must automate the test cases wherever possible.
* Must plan for the project activity in terms of the engineers needed and help the project leader in identifying the key competences and key resources needed for the project execution.
* Must have experience in testing of electronic controls in automobile industry.
* Must have good Automotive engineering knowledge
* Should have good Automation testing domain knowledge
* Must have excellent Knowledge of software tools in testing (J1587, CAN, Labview, Matlab etc.)
* Must have good Communication, Problem solving and analysis skills
* Must perform ECU and electrical network testing skills