Organization : Volvo
Job Role : Intern Trainee
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.volvo.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The Volvo Group is a Swedish multinational manufacturing company headquartered in Gothen burg. While its core activity is the production, distribution and sale of trucks, buses and construction equipment, Volvo also supplies marine and industrial drive systems and financial services. Although the two firms are still often conflated, Volvo Cars, also based in Gothen burg, has been a totally separate company since it was sold off in 1999. The companies still share the Volvo logo and co-operate in running the Volvo Museum.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge of Excel, R and SQL; familiarity with business intelligence & analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, SAS)
* Must have good communication & Analytical skills
* Must have evidence of leadership experience and/or community service
* Must have strong grade point average
* Should be engaged and open personality, involvement in community work and/or student networks
* Must be a effective team player with passion for new experiences
* Must have interest in the Volvo Group and in sharing internship experience with fellow students
* This specific internship position is open to all APP students except from India, since this is an international program.
* Should understand business needs and objectives
* Must develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting
* Should define metrics and relevant data sources
* Must select, configure and implement analytics solutions
* Should extract reports from multiple sources (e.g. operations, IT, customer feedback)
* Must build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights
* Should apply Finance knowledge to interpret data and improve performance