Organization : Volvo
Job Role : Associate Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.volvo.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The Volvo Group is a Swedish multinational manufacturing company headquartered in Gothen burg. While its core activity is the production, distribution and sale of trucks, buses and construction equipment, Volvo also supplies marine and industrial drive systems and financial services. Although the two firms are still often conflated, Volvo Cars, also based in Gothenburg, has been a totally separate company since it was sold off in 1999. The companies still share the Volvo logo and co-operate in running the Volvo Museum.
* Candidate Should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should perform detailed packaging studies of electrical components in cad environment (vehicle cabin & chassis area.)
* Must perform detailed design of the installation components—sheet metal/plastic bracket design & development, assembly & drawing creation.
* Should perform wiring harness & Power cable routing in cad & physical environment.
* Should have cross Functional meeting participating, concept proposal & seeking approvals from stakeholders.
* Should provide all the documentation for the electrical components (drawings and CAD modules)
* Test vehicle structure support.
* Should have prototype order and Test mounting together with Manufacturing.
* Should have quality assurance of the installation components by using the quality tools (FMEA, DFA, etc.). Fulfill QDCF requirements.
* Must participate in packaging meetings lead by Packaging and Installation Leader/Geometrical Architects or Area Responsibles.
* Must have basic knowledge of sheet metal, Plastics & wiring harness as product.
* Should have interest in electrical issues and wire harness routing.
* Must have working knowledge in CAD tools, both Creo & Catia.
* Should have basic knowledge in HW design, electrical components & their functionality.