Organization : Volvo
Job Role : Design Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(mechanical)
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.volvo.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The Volvo Group is a Swedish multinational manufacturing company headquartered in Gothen burg. While its core activity is the production, distribution and sale of trucks, buses and construction equipment, Volvo also supplies marine and industrial drive systems and financial services. Although the two firms are still often conflated, Volvo Cars, also based in Gothen burg, has been a totally separate company since it was sold off in 1999. The companies still share the Volvo logo and co-operate in running the Volvo Museum.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be responsible for wiring as complete unit and function within given area throughout all phases.
* Must deliver complete Saber harness documentation, Saber bundle drawings, installation documentation and product structure.
* Should design and maintain wiring harness schematics and bundle according to project (e.g.PMR, start cost, QJ, Protus) prerequisites
* Must have clamping of Wire harness
* Must be planning and follow up
* Must have verification knowledge of physical parts/installations
* Must member of projects, to collect and distribute information
* Should plan and release DCN:s and product structure.
* Must be up-to-date on changes affecting variants and environment. Monitor technical solutions and their impact on harness.
* Should secure qualitative work
* Should interface to supplier(s)
* Should be responsible for communicating and anchoring information regarding wire harness topology to concerned stakeholders
* Should update the ‘schematic delivery document’ (hand over document)
* Must assembly instruction for installation of harnesses.
* Harness documentations
* Must be setting prerequisites for 3D work, space claiming and detailed harness design (SIPD).