Organization : Volvo
Job Role : RPA Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA
Experience : Experienced
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.volvo.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
The Volvo Group is a Swedish multinational manufacturing company headquartered in Gothen burg. While its core activity is the production, distribution and sale of trucks, buses and construction equipment, Volvo also supplies marine and industrial drive systems and financial services. Although the two firms are still often conflated, Volvo Cars, also based in Gothen burg, has been a totally separate company since it was sold off in 1999. The companies still share the Volvo logo and co-operate in running the Volvo Museum.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have hands-on experience in implementing RPA using UiPath / Automation Anywhere / Blueprism
* Must have understanding & analysing project requirements and working on them to deliver timely results.
* Should work with customers on automation opportunities to consult, design, develop, and/or support solutions using RPA.
* Must have hand on experience in both basic level and advanced level UI automation
* Must work on selected RPA tool troubleshoot and develop fixes and enhancements to robotic process automation programs.
* Should independently manage tasks and responsibilities as assigned by the Team/ Project Manager.
* Must have knowledge from working with any BPM tool desired but not required
* Should work with the RPA Centre Of Excellence to ensure quality in project deliveries.
* Must be interacting with onshore counterparts for requirement and diagnostic information gathering.
* Must manage and triage work queue to ensure timely response to production issues using time management and effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Must have good Knowledge of MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio
* Must have understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle
* Should good communication skills and working in shift timings per the support cycle.