WAPCOS Limited is one of the mini public sector enterprise operated under Union Ministry of Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, incorporated on June 26, 1969. WAPCOS is a technology driven consultancy and EPC company with strong international presence within the field of Water, Power and Infrastructure sectors. Engineering Excellence, Exceptional Workforce and Customer Centric Approach has enabled us to supply projects continuously to our clients. WAPCOS is now recruiting for engineer trainee position for Electrical, civil, mechanical and computer science with the required educational qualifications and this post provides the information regarding the vacancies available and this post provides the application process, interested and eligible candidates can apply before 6th February 2018.
List Of vacancies:
* Computer Science
* Must have completed Graduation/Diploma in Electrical/Civil/Computer Science/Mechanical or its equivalent from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Having minimum 2 years experience for Graduate Engineers with Degree in Electrical Engineering and 4 years Experience for Diploma Engineers (Electrical).
* Experience in construction of 33/11 KV Substations & EHT Sub-Stations, Erections of EHT Lines, Erection and O & M of EHT lines and Sub-stations & SPV Power Plants & Smart Metering will be preferred.
* Minimum 2 Years Experience for Graduate Engineers with Degree in Civil Engineering and minimum 4 years
* Experience for Diploma Engineers (Civil). Experience in Construction of 33/11 KV SubStations/ EHT Sub-Station & EHT Lines/ Irrigation/ Lift Irrigation/ Roads & Buildings, Water Supply and related PH Engineering Works will be preferred.
* Total not less than 4 Years Experience in Language Development like JAVA, OOPS etc. with good knowledge of Servlet, JSP, JDBC, Struts Framework, Business Development etc.
* Minimum 2 Years Experience for Graduate Engineers with Degree in Mechanical Engineering and minimum 4 years.
* Experience for Diploma Engineers (Mechanical).
* Experience in Lift Irrigation/ Hydro/ Thermal Power Sub-Station, Water Supply and related PH Engineering Works will be given preference.
Must have maximum age limit of 30 Years as on 01-12-2017 and age relaxation is applicable as pr government policy.
* Skill Test
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility condition may send their CV’s enclosed with required documents to the following postal address.The last date for receipt of application is 6 February 2018.
Project Manager, PMC,WAPCOS Limited,
Plot No- N3/200, IRC Village,
Near Ekamra Villa Chowk,
Nayapalli, Bhubaneswar- 751 015,Odisha