The Public Service Commission, West Bengal or PSCWB is the state agency authorized to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services of state of West Bengal in India. The office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal is situated in Mudiali, Tollygunge area, Kolkata. The official address is 161A Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Road, Kolkata. West Bengal Public Service Commission is recruiting diploma freshers as junior engineers with the required minimum educational qualifications and this post provides the information regarding the vacancies available and application process online.
List Of Vacancies:
* Junior Engineer
* Must have completed Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Electrical from a recognised university or State Council for Engineering and Technical Education, West Bengal or its equivalent(as may be decided by the Commission).
* Departmental candidates will also be eligible to apply provided they possess the requisite educational qualifications.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Candidate must be a citizen of India.
* Good health and character suitability in all respects for appointment to Government Service.
Will be given a minimum basic pay scale of Rs 9,000-40,500/- PM + Grade Pay of Rs.4,400/- besides D.A., M.A. & H.R.A. etc. admissible as per rules.
Must not have age limit more than 36 years as on 01-12-2017 and age relaxation is applicable as per government policy.
* Written Test(Multiple Objective Questions)
* Personality Test
* For General Candidates – Rs 160/-
* For SC/ST/OBC Candidates – NIL/-
* Last Date Of Application – 3rd January 2018
* Tentative Date Of Examination – 18th February 2018