|Organization Name||Wells Fargo|
|Job Role||Programmer Analyst|
Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company which is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with “hub quarters” throughout the country.It is the largest bank in the world by market value.It is the fourth largest bank in the U.S. by assets and the largest bank by market capitalization.Wells Fargo is the second largest bank in deposits, home mortgage servicing, and debit cards. Wells Fargo ranked 10th among the Forbes Global 2000 (2015) and the 30th largest company in the United States, according to Fortune 500.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must provide technical consultation and support in the development of applications and programs.
- Should analyze highly complex business requirements, design and write technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
- Must develop new documentation and design user guides.
- Must work independently on development of code or provide coding guidance to less experienced staff.
- Should verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Must participate in overall systems testing.
- Must act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Must have strong working knowledge on MVC .Net, Entity Framework
- Should have hands-on experience working in SQL Server & ETLs
- Must have experience in working in Angular / React will be advantage
- Must have good understanding of Object Oriented Programming & principles
- Should have practical exposure in waterfall/agile methodologies, SDLC
- Must have knowledge on design patterns, best practices, coding standards preferred
- Must have good analytical and problem analyzing skills
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com