Organization : Wells Fargo
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.wellsfargo.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company which is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with “hub quarters” throughout the country.It is the largest bank in the world by market value.It is the fourth largest bank in the U.S. by assets and the largest bank by market capitalization.Wells Fargo is the second largest bank in deposits, home mortgage servicing, and debit cards. Wells Fargo ranked 10th among the Forbes Global 2000 (2015) and the 30th largest company in the United States, according to Fortune 500.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on web development experience; including programming and developing web applications
* Must have working knowledge of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Framework experience
* Should have HTML (HyperText Markup Language) experience
* Must have knowledge of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
* Must have experience in programming or developing applications
* Should have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* Must have ASP.Net experience
* Must have web Services experience
* Should knowledge and understanding of applications related to web design and database design
* Must have strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
* Must have experience with responsive web design
* Must have experience in developing responsive web design (Bootstrap CSS, Flex, Angular Materials Design)
* Must have experience in developing hybrid mobile solution
* Should have experience with one or more Unit testing and integration testing frameworks like Web Test, NUNIT, JUNIT and or Selenium
* Must have familiarity with databases like Oracle, SQL Server, etc
* Must have lead development experience.
* Must have overall working knowledge on .Net, MVC, Angular JS, SQL