|Organization Name||Wells Fargo|
|Job Role||System Engineer|
Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational banking and financial services holding company which is headquartered in San Francisco, California, with “hub quarters” throughout the country.It is the largest bank in the world by market value.It is the fourth largest bank in the U.S. by assets and the largest bank by market capitalization.Wells Fargo is the second largest bank in deposits, home mortgage servicing, and debit cards. Wells Fargo ranked 10th among the Forbes Global 2000 (2015) and the 30th largest company in the United States, according to Fortune 500.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA from a recognized university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should develop and maintain code for key portfolios like compliance and compensation related application.
- Must provide Solutions , design and understand software process(SDLC-Agile preferred)
- Must interact with US partners on getting requirements/work and updating status
- Should drive customer satisfaction by cultivating awareness of each client’s needs and offering products to suit their goals.
- Must update existing solutions, in all tiers of the application, or changes and/or new features.
- Should debug those solutions and unit test them to ensure both quality, cleanliness of code, and match to requirements
- Should have experience in Middleware development and technologies and reference able experience with SOAP and REST-based web services experience are essential.
- Must have experience with Test Driven Development (JUnit, Easy Mock).
- Must have strong understanding of Object Oriented programming principles and the Java language
- Should have ability to setup continuous integration process and drive development.
- Must have experience in working with Databases like SQL Server, DB2 & Oracle 11g R2
- Should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must code complete solutions from the UI to the database
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com