Organization : Western Digital
Job Role : Graduate Intern
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 3 – 5 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.fresherjobs9.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Western Digital Corporation (commonly referred to as Western Digital and often abbreviated as WDC) is an American computer data storage company and one of the largest computer hard disk drive manufacturers in the world, along with its main competitor Seagate Technology.Western Digital Corporation has a long history in the electronics industry as an integrated circuit maker and a storage products company. Western Digital was founded on April 23, 1970, by Alvin B. Phillips, a Motorola employee, as General Digital, initially (and briefly) a manufacturer of MOS test equipment.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have scope of the internship project work (9 weeks – Mid May 2018 to Mid July 2018) is to work on a small project for applying knowledge acquired in Electrical Engineering coursework and learning some AMS IP designs.
* Should work on a file system software for S3 Object storage.
* Must work on performance, scaling out and resiliency of Object storage
* Should work closely with development, test, documentation teams to deliver high-quality products in a fast-paced environment.
* Must be able to perform coding, Testing, Documentation in the areas of Development and Maintenance
* Should have ownership of assigned software and non-software deliverables
* Must have liaison with Business Analysts and/or internal customers to ensure that requirements are understood
* Must be involved in production, preparation and execution of unit test plans
* Must have knowledge on production of efficient and fully documented code
* Must have production of supporting technical and installation documentation for internal and external publication
* Must have achievement of agreed productivity targets in order to ensure developments are delivered within budget, to schedule and to defined quality standards
* Must have completion of all necessary software and non-software components in the timescales as defined by the Project Manager. Quality and adherence to Standards