|Organization Name||Western Digital|
|Job Role||Intern Engineer|
Western Digital Corporation (commonly referred to as Western Digital and often abbreviated as WDC) is an American computer data storage company and one of the largest computer hard disk drive manufacturers in the world, along with its main competitor Seagate Technology.Western Digital Corporation has a long history in the electronics industry as an integrated circuit maker and a storage products company. Western Digital was founded on April 23, 1970, by Alvin B. Phillips, a Motorola employee, as General Digital, initially (and briefly) a manufacturer of MOS test equipment.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have previous RTOS experience advantage. (e.g. uCOS/ThreadX/MQX/VxWorks/Embedded Linux)
- Must have familiarity with micro-controller architecture (ARM or ARC), embedded systems desired.
- Must be capable of developing system view for complex embedded systems Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Should be capable of quickly learning new firmware, hardware, systems, tools, and methodologies
- Must stays current with firmware development methodologies.
- Should have typical activities include design and implantation of data structures, software algorithms, data path, drivers for HW cores and implementation of storage interfaces like SAS, SATA to deliver cutting-edge storage products.
- Must develop embedded firmware for disk drives.
- Must have firmware development is done primarily in C++ on multiple environments: FPGA, Simulator, Final product.
- Must debug issues involving advanced drive features across a wide variety of hardware and
software platforms, including PC’s, servers, RAID, and various operating systems (Windows and Linux).
- Should follows department processes and guidelines for firmware development and strives to meet company goals and objectives.
- Must assist in developing and validating solutions for issues related to disk drive firmware.
- Must document findings of engineering analyses and investigations. Creates design documents pertinent to the various phases of firmware development
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com