Organization : Wingify Software
Job Role : Technical Engineer
Location : New Delhi
Qualification : B Tech/BE
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.wingify.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Wingify, a Delhi based fast-growing software start up, makes Visual Website Optimizer (VWO), a market leading tool that helps marketing professionals increase sales and conversions on their websites using a variety of techniques such as A/B testing, behavioural targeting, heat maps, usability testing, etc. VWO is used by 4000+ businesses across 80+ countries, and the customer base includes big brands like Microsoft, Lenovo, Walt Disney, Target, Ebay internationally and close to home, companies like The Hindu, ICICI Bank, Book My Show.
* Serves as an expert on VWO and associated web technologies. This is a high-profile customer-facing technical role to find solutions to issues faced by customers with our products and help them work through technical difficulties.
* Customer support engineer is the technical interface between our customers and VWO’s Development/QA and Product management teams.
* Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
* Regular and proactive follow ups with customers with recommendations, workarounds, updates, and action plans.
* Log software defects using a bug tracking system and work closely with software developers to analyze the defects and track them to resolution.
* Create internal or external knowledge base articles/whitepapers.
* Work with the product management team to continuously evolve the product based on customer feedback, reported issues and new trending technologies.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have demonstrated excellence in working with high tech, cross-functional, and multidisciplinary teams.
* Candidate must have outstanding communication, understanding and writing skills.
* Candidate should have ability to analyze logs to understand the issues, and have a thorough flair of learning new technologies.
* Candidate must be well organized with utmost care to details, along with good comprehending skills to address issues.
* Candidate must be proactive and results-oriented, with strong prioritization skills and ability to work with multiple customers.
* Candidate must have strong problem solving skills.