Organization : Wipro
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : 1 – 3 years
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.wipro.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
* As a Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of complex components of a project module.
* You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying your own judgment in the areas of software development.
* You should have thorough knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language, and the related tools.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should have perfect knowledge on Core Java (Mandatory).
* Must be performing on enterprise Platforms Engineering (Alternate).
* Must have working knowledge of Java-J2EE.
* Should have working experience on Java Beans, Java-J2EE, Hibernate, Struts, Core Java, Spring.
* Must be able to work on JSON APIs.
* Should have knowledge on JQuery & Ajax.
* Must have working knowledge of Kendo UI Controls.
* Should be able to work on HTML5.
* Must have knowledge on mobile compatibilities.
* Must work on CSS 3.0 and styles.
* Should able to read web content accessibility guidelines (WCAG 2.0).
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Must have good problem solving skills.
* Should have knowledge on OOP, Java, J2EE , JSP, XML, EJB, ANT, MAVEN, WEB Services/WSDL, Oracle PL/SQL, CSS, HTML, Java Script, XSD (creating, reading, manipulating schemas), WebSphere Application Server , MQ, Eclipse
* Having knowledge on IBM DB2 (as long as they have experience connecting to databases from Java code the not having DB2 is okay)
* Having experience in IBM RAD (if Eclipse experience then okay not to have RAD experience) will be an added advantage.