Organization : Wipro
Job Role : System Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : 1 – 3 years
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.wipro.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* As an Administrator, you should be able to do system administration, Incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24x7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
* Should perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
* Must work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
* Should be able to handle issues independently and suggest/ implement services improvements plans.
* Should be able to identify and highlight scope of automation to lead or Manager
* Must have timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required. Log file monitoring for errors.
* Should perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination,
* Should be able to perform basic Service requests based on Standard Operating Procedures. Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement.
* Should have willingness to work in windows applications (Winforms) is appreciable.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should be good effective team player.
* Should have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.