Organization : Wipro
Job Role : Engineer Trainee
Location : Across India
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/BCA/B Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : 20+
Website : www.wipro.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
* As an Engineer, you are responsible for providing support for troubleshooting requirements in the Engineering, Infrastructure service or Product/Package Implementation space.
* You are expected to apply know-how with minimal or broad supervision and be involved in implementation, integrated testing, debugging and documentation and may be required to work as on-call support or in shifts.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/BCA/B Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Candidate must drive employees for creating IT Asset Self Release/ Sanitization release tickets.
* Candidate must follow up with employees and asset team members for releasing the assets to stores.
* Candidates based on the nature and description of the ticket, take steps to do a OS level format or use a DOD certified tool for Wiping the data from the released assets HDD s.
* Candidate should post completion of the OS level format, run a PM check list application and upload the data to central server.
* In case of Tool wiping, ensure the erasure certificate is loaded into the central server on completion of data wiping process.
* Candidate must be able to track the IT Asset release tickets status.
* Candidate should be able to maintain MIS and tracking data for further validation.
* Candidate must be working on package validation, IP address Management – IPAM.