Organization : Wipro
Job Role : Java Developer
Location : Chennai
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.wipro.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of complex components of a project module.
* Should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying your own judgment in the areas of software development.
* Should have thorough knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language, and the related tools.
* Should have perfect knowledge on Core Java (Mandatory).
* Must be performing on enterprise Platforms Engineering (Alternate).
* Must have working knowledge of Java-J2EE.
* Should have working experience on Java Beans, Java-J2EE, Hibernate, Struts, Core Java, Spring.
* Must be able to work on JSON APIs.
* Should have knowledge on JQuery & Ajax.
* Must have working knowledge of Kendo UI Controls.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Must have good problem solving skills.
* Should have knowledge on OOP, Java, J2EE , JSP, XML, EJB, ANT, MAVEN, WEB Services/WSDL, Oracle PL/SQL, CSS, HTML, Java Script, XSD (creating, reading, manipulating schemas), WebSphere Application Server , MQ, Eclipse