Organization : Wipro
Job Role : Software Engineer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Rs 2.5 – 3 LPA
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.wipro.com
Apply Mode : Online
Apply Date : ASAP
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 65% and above through out academics.
* Should be able to drive employees for creating IT Asset Self Release/ Sanitization release tickets.
* Must be able to follow up with employees and asset team members for releasing the assets to stores.
* Based on the nature and description of the ticket, take steps to do a OS level format or use a DO certified tool for Wiping the data from the released assets HDD s.
* Must have knowledge on post completion of the OS level format, run a PM checklist application and upload the data to central server.
* Should have knowledge of Tool wiping, ensure the erasure certificate is loaded into the central server on completion of data wiping process.
* Must be able to track the IT asset release tickets status.
* Should be able to maintain MIS and tracking data for further validation.
* Should be responsible for providing support for troubleshooting requirements in the Engineering, Infrastructure service or Product/Package Implementation space.
* You are expected to apply know-how with minimal or broad supervision and be involved in implementation, integrated testing, debugging and documentation and may be required to work as on-call support or in shifts.
* Should have knowledge on Windows OS,Package validation, IP address Management & IPAM.