Organization : Wipro
Job Role : CAD Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : 0 – 3 years
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.wipro.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
>>>>For More Fresher Job Updates<<<<
* Must have functional specification reviews, Test Planning, Test Reporting, working experience in STLC.
* Should have good scripting/coding skills.
* Should develop measurement points for Match check, CMM and Vision process as defined by the global MPS standards.
* Should be responsible for areas around Engineering, Global Infrastructure Services etc.
* You are expected to have good practical understanding of technology, its application and be involved in implementation, integrated testing, debugging and documentation.
* You are expected to be a Technical SME, and also handle Project Effort Estimation Related Activities, process compliance.