Organization : Wipro
Job Role : CAE Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.wipro.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have in-depth knowledge in any one technological or industry practice / functional area and overview of 2-3 other areas.
* Should handle solution definition/ fitment for a small sized project with a medium complexity.
* Should be able to build a custom Function Module with medium complexity program logic
* Must have knowledge on Hypermesh CAETools,
* Must be able to design of machine elements, Mechanical Vibrations, Geometric dimensioning and tolerance Desirable.
* Must have knowledge on CATIA V5 Design of machine elements, FE Analysis, Geometric dimensioning and tolerance, Value Analysis-Value engineering, CAD Tools
* Should develop 3D CAD design/models and 2D drawings, based on standards and design specifications
* Must have good understanding of EMI /EMC guidelines. Expertise in electrical harness assembly design
* Must have good communication, Interpersonal & presentation skills
* Must have experience in defining CAD standards & Guidelines to meet manufacturing standards
* Must worked in design & development of electromechanical systems/subsystems
* Must have good understanding of Harness Installation & Cable Protections, Cable Clamps & Conduits selection for Harness Installation
* Must have proficiency in data management tools like PDM Windchill / Teamcenter
* Must have certified Associate Value Specialist (AVS) through SAVE & INVEST
* Should have partnerships with major CAD, CAE and Plant Engineering products
* Must have functional specification reviews, Test Planning, Test Reporting, working experience in STLC.
* Should have good scripting/coding skills.