Organization : Wipro
Job Role : Associate Consultant
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.wipro.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on ITIL Ops ITIL Ops, Infra ITIL Process monitoring and reporting.
* Should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
* Must handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis
* Must perform service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
* Must have timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required.
* Must have knowledge of log file monitoring for errors.
* Must perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination,
* Must perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
* Should follow quality / security process defined for the engagement
* Must have functional specification reviews, Test Planning, Test Reporting, working experience in STLC.
* Should have good scripting/coding skills.
* Should develop measurement points for Match check, CMM and Vision process as defined by the global MPS standards.
* Should be responsible for areas around Engineering, Global Infrastructure Services etc.
* You are expected to have good practical understanding of technology, its application and be involved in implementation, integrated testing, debugging and documentation.
* You are expected to be a Technical SME, and also handle Project Effort Estimation Related Activities, process compliance.