Organization : Wipro
Job Role : Associate Consultant
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.wipro.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module.
* Should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard software development concepts and principles.
* Should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools
* Should have knowledge on application testing
* Should be able to understand the test requirements, design test cases, execute the test cases (Manual and Automated), ensuring schedule adherence to all milestone.
* Should ensure timely deliverables and weekly status reports, Test Execution Report and timely response to queries from clients and other stakeholders.
* Should be an active team player.
* Must be able to drive employees for creating IT Asset Self Release/ Sanitization release tickets.
* Should follow up with employees and asset team members for releasing the assets to stores.
* Based on the nature and description of the ticket, take steps to do a OS level format or use a DOD certified tool for Wiping the data from the released assets HDD s.
* Must have good inter personnel skills.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Must have good problem solving skills.