Organization : Wipro
Job Role : Java Developer
Location : Kolkata
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.wipro.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on Core Java-L1, Java-J2EE, Spring-L1, Hibernate-L1, Groovy, Junit, JSON, REST
* Should be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module.
* Should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard software development concepts and principles.
* Should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools
* Must have strong Core Java and multi-threading
* Should have strong data structures
* Must have good Linux skills.
* Must have good communication skills.
* Should understand relational database concepts and development (Sybase or DB2 or Greenplum)
* Must have experience with Scala
* Should have experience with Rule Engine Technology (such as JBoss DROOLS)
* Must have experience with modeling data warehouse systems
* Should have prior experience in working on intra-day or end-of-day market data systems
* Must have lean methodology experience.
* Must have good communication skills
* Must be good analytical thinker and problem solver
* Must have good attitude towards team and must be a effective team player.
* Must design, build and deliver technology that directly impacts thousands of global employees.