Organization : Wipro
Job Role : Java Developer
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.wipro.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on Core Java-L1 , Java-J2EE, Spring-L1, Hibernate-L1, Groovy, Junit, JSON, REST.
* Must be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module.
* Should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard software development concepts and principles.
* Should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools
* Should be able author Test Plan, design complex test cases, review the test cases and automate the test cycle process.
* Should be able to achieve test execution productivity, ensure defect management as per process and timely release of test dashboard.
* Should ensure quality interaction with clients and timely response to stakeholders.
* Should be able to prepare trace ability matrix.
* Must be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of complex components of a project module.
* Should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying your own judgment in the areas of software development.
* Should have thorough knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language, and the related tools.