Organization : Wipro
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.wipro.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge of .NET SQL Server, WPF – Windows Presentation Foundation, .NET, C# – CSharp-Programming, ADO.NET, WinForms, ASP.NET, MS SQL SERVER
* Must have working knowledge of SQL Server
* Should be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module.
* Should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard software development concepts and principles. You should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools.
* Must have knowledge of cisco routing and switching protocols.
* Must be responsible for providing support for troubleshooting requirements in the Engineering, Infrastructure service or Product/Package Implementation space.
* Should be expected to apply know-how with minimal or broad supervision and be involved in implementation, integrated testing, debugging and documentation and may be required to work as on-call support or in shifts.
* Must have knowledge of unix Platform Testing Product Testing, Unix Platform Testing, Product verification, Unix Shell Scripting.
* Must have working experience of ASP.NET.
* Must have working knowledge of Kendo UI Controls.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Must have good inter personnel skills and problem solving skills.