Organization : Wipro
Job Role : Software Developer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.wipro.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have very strong knowledge on object oriented design skills and understanding of well-engineered design
* Must have proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory
* Should have knowledge on Java EE including (Web Services, REST, JPA)
* Must have knowledge on spring, Hibernate.
* Should be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module.
* Should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard software development concepts and principles.
* Should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools
* Must have knowledge of cisco routing and switching protocols.
* Should be able to work on assigned tasks of low- medium complexity.
* Must be responsible for understanding the configuration/functional design document and configure the product modules/solution accordingly.
* Must have configured solutions and should conform to standards and meet functional requirements.
* Should be able to document the as-is process for development engagement.
* Should be able to develop test cases and test scripts for User testing, test the configured solution and prepare user guides.
* Must be responsible for resolving tickets of low- medium complexity and escalating unresolved issues senior Configurators.”
* Must have working knowledge of Kendo UI Controls.
* Should have good communication skills.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Must have good problem solving skills.
* Must be effective team player.
* Must have good inter personnel skills.