|Job Role||Software Developer|
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of complex components of a project module.
- Should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying your own judgment in the areas of software development.
- Must have thorough knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language, and the related tools.
- Must have knowledge on ASP.NET Web API
- Must have Xamarin Platform
- Must have experience with Scala
- Should have experience with Rule Engine Technology (such as JBoss DROOLS)
- Must have experience with modeling data warehouse systems
- Should have prior experience in working on intra-day or end-of-day market data systems
- Must have lean methodology experience.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be good analytical thinker and problem solver
- Must have good attitude towards team and must be a effective team player.
- Must design, build and deliver technology that directly impacts thousands of global employees.
- Must have knowledge in Service Now(Ticketing tool)
- Must be handling incidents
- Must have good communication required as you will work in International voice support
- Should have experience in customer and/or technical support-IT or non-IT
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com