|Job Role||Support Administrator|
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must have Desktop Support EUC Admin, Desktop Support, Infra Administration and Maintenance
- Should be able to do system administration, Incident/problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Must perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
- Must work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
- Should be able to handle issues independatly and suggest/ implement services improvements plans.
- Should be able to identify and highlight scope of automation to lead or Manager
- Must be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of small to medium components of a project module.
- Should be able to work on problems of limited scope, through usage of standard software development concepts and principles.
- Should have good knowledge of programming language(s), and associated tools
- Must perform Log file monitoring for errors.
- Should perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination,
- Must perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures. Follow quality/security process defined for the engagement
- Should provide technical Support to customers
- Must have knowledge in Service Now(Ticketing tool)
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com