Organization : Wipro
Job Role : System Administrator
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.wipro.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to do system administration, Incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Incident, Problem, Change and Configuration management, Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
* Should perform Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
* Must work on scheduled tasks as part of Change Management.
* Should be able to handle issues independatly and suggest/ implement services improvements plans.
* Should be able to identify and highlight scope of automation to lead or Manager
* Must have good knowledge of Microsoft Lync Administration Windows and AD Admin, MS Exchange BAU-Business As Usual, Vmware Support, Windows Admin, Infra Administration and Maintenance, Vmware Admin.
* Must be able to drive employees for creating IT Asset Self Release/ Sanitization release tickets.
* Should follow up with employees and asset team members for releasing the assets to stores.
* Based on the nature and description of the ticket, take steps to do a OS level format or use a DOD certified tool for Wiping the data from the released assets HDD s.
* Must have good inter personnel skills.
* Should have good problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
* Should be having good experience in dealing with customer queries.