Organization : Wipro
Job Role : Test Engineer
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.wipro.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must be able to understand the test requirements, design test cases, execute the test cases (Manual and Automated), ensuring schedule adherence to all milestone.
* Should ensure timely deliverables and weekly status reports, Test Execution Report and timely response to queries from clients and other stakeholders.
* Should setup and maintenance of Test beds for Security related certification procedures.
* Must be able to review of new Feature , Design documents and making sure feature is security complaint.
* Must perform end-to-end testing of WIFI, Controller , Gateway Functions to make sure system is complaint to security, tampering and resistant of various attacks.
* Should execute the test plan to ensure that all the security objectives are met at both software and hardware level.
* Must work on security issues, troubleshoot, reproduce in house and track to the closure.
* Must perform continuous updating on knowledge related to various new security algorithms, security attacks and possible solutions.
* Must be working closely with various team distributed across timezones.
* Should not have any active backlogs
* Must be a effective team player
* Should not have good analytcial and reasoning skills.
* Should have good inter personnel and problem solving skills