Organization : Wipro
Job Role : Product Design Engineer
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech(Mechanical)
Experience : 1 – 3 Years
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.wipro.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech(Mechanical) from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be responsible for managing a small team of analysts, developers, testers or engineers and drive delivery of a small module within a project (Delivery/Maintenence/Testing).
* Should serve as entry level specialist with expertise in particular technology/industry domain/a process / application / product.
* Should be responsible for functional/technical track of a project.
* Must have rich industry experience, strong technical team with experience in design and analysis
* Should have savings assurance of 10-15% in direct material cost. Access to global database on material and process costs
* Must have certified Associate Value Specialist (AVS) through SAVE & INVEST
* Should have partnerships with major CAD, CAE and Plant Engineering products
* Must have functional specification reviews, Test Planning, Test Reporting, working experience in STLC.
* Should have good scripting/coding skills.
* Should develop measurement points for Match check, CMM and Vision process as defined by the global MPS standards.
* Should be responsible for areas around Engineering, Global Infrastructure Services etc.
* You are expected to have good practical understanding of technology, its application and be involved in implementation, integrated testing, debugging and documentation.
* You are expected to be a Technical SME, and also handle Project Effort Estimation Related Activities, process compliance.