Organization : Wipro
Job Role : Technical Lead
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : BE/B Tech
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.wipro.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognised university.
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
* Must have knowledge on C++ & L2 Switching Technologies.
* Should be responsible for developing solutions based on the Tivoli Network Management products and other IBM products, providing product deployment – customization related services to IBM customers
* Must be responsible for providing custom based software solutions based on Tivoli Network Management products.
* Must have strong knowledge in C/C++ programming foundation and expertise in scripting languages including Shell / Perl / XML scripts.
* Must have good Java programming skills.
* Should have familiarity with multiple operating systems Linux and Windows are compulsory
* Should have excellent programming skills, debugging skills, basic scripting and have good knowledge of software engineering processes
* Must have solid understanding of network management concepts with experience in networking/telco industry a plus.
* Must have technical knowledge in network protocols SNMP, Telnet and data network routing and switching.
* Must have sound knowledge in protocols in Layer 2 and up in the OSI stack, 802.11/GSM/UMTS/, TCP/IP protocol stack, UDP, IPv4-IPv6, routing protocols (BGP, OSPF), WIFI and knowledge in virtualization an advantage.
* Should have knowledge in source code repository and defect control or management.
* Should have good analytical and reasoning skills.
* Must have good problem solving skills.
* Must be effective team player.