Organization : Wipro
Job Role : Service Desk Administrator
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.wipro.com
Apply Mode : Online
Last Date : ASAP
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
* Candidate should have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
* Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
* Must handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
* Should perform timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required. Log file monitoring for errors.
Follow quality / security process defined for the engagement.
* Must perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination,
* Should perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
* Must have TIS Service Desk (Mandatory).
* Must have Infra SD Remote User and Device Management skills.
* Must have good Communication skills.
* Must perform timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required. Log file monitoring for errors.
* Should perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination, Perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures.
* Must follow quality/security process defined for the engagement.
* Should ensure quality interaction with clients and timely response to stakeholders.
* Should be able to prepare trace ability matrix.
* Must be responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of complex components of a project module.
* Should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying your own judgment in the areas of software development.