|Job Role||Service Desk Analyst|
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent.
- Must have completed BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university
- Should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics
- Must not have any active backlogs
- Must have knowledge on TIS Service Desk TIS Service Desk, Infra SD Remote User and Device Management
- Should be able to Monitor the IT Infrastructure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
- Must handle first-level incident/problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents and queries within the agreed service levels.
- Must perform timely escalation of incidents to higher levels when required. Log file monitoring for errors.
- Should perform daily, weekly and monthly proactive housekeeping and monitoring activities Vendor co-ordination,
- Must perform basic Service Requests based on Standard Operating Procedures. Follow quality/security process defined for the engagement
- Must have basic Computer knowledge to trouble shoot desktop, laptop and blackberry related issues, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures
- Should provide technical Support to customers
- Must have knowledge in Service Now(Ticketing tool)
- Must be handling incidents
- Must have good communication required as you will work in International voice support
- Should have experience in customer and/or technical support-IT or non-IT
- Candidates from computer service background may also apply
- Must have interest to work in technical support, answering support queries via phone email, chat and web
- Online Written Examination
- Written Communication Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
To Find Best Job Openings: www.fresherjobs9.com