Organization : Wipro
Job Role : Service Desk Analyst
Location : Pune
Qualification : BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc
Experience : Freshers
Salary : Best In Industry
No.of Vacancies : NA
Website : www.wipro.com
Apply Mode : Walk-In
Walk-In Date : 6th January 2018
Wipro Technologies Ltd is a leading manufacturer of computer hardware and provider of IT services in India and the Middle East region.Part of Wipro Ltd, the $6.98 billion conglomerate and global leader in technology enabled solutions, the company leverages on the parent’s philosophy of ‘Applying Thought’ to enable business results by being a transformation catalyst. Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent
* Candidate should be BE/B Tech/MCA/M Sc from a recognised university.
* Candidate should have an aggregate of 60% through out academics.
* Must have knowledge on TIS Service Desk TIS Service Desk, Infra SD Remote User and Device Management
* Must have good Communication is mandatory (English Language)
* Should handle first-level incident / problem determination and resolution on a 24×7 basis Service incidents.
* Should be able to Monitor the IT Infra structure for its availability, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures
* Must have basic Computer knowledge to trouble shoot desktop, laptop and blackberry related issues, capacity usage, hardware and OS errors and failures.
* Should provide technical Support to customers
* Must have knowledge in Service Now(Ticketing tool)
* Must be handling incidents
* Must have good communication required as you will work in International voice support
* Should have experience in customer and/or technical support-IT or non-IT
* Candidates from computer service background may also apply
* Must have interest to work in technical support, answering support queries via phone email, chat and web
* Should be flexible for 24*7 environment with shifts (5 days a week).
* Must have good inter personnel skills.
* Should have interest to work in technical support,answering support queries via phone email,chat and web
* Should be able to work in rotational shifts.
* Should have good analytical skills.
* Should have experience in international voice process.
Wipro Technologies,Plot No.31 MIDC,
Pune Infotech Park,Ph-2 Hinjewadi,
Pune, Maharashtra 411057